1. Types of Information Collected. In order to better serve consumers, AgentType.com may collect several types of information through the System, including both personal and non-personal information as described below. The information AgentType.com collects depends on how you choose to use the System.
3. Reviewing/Changing Personally Identifiable Information. You can review and edit any of the personally identifiable information you have provided through the System at any time by clicking here. Other requests for access to your personally identifiable information may be made by writing to: email@example.com
4. Communications. Acceptance of email from AgentType.com is considered essential to the proper operation of the System. Therefore, we do not provide users with an independent means to unsubscribe from our email distribution list. Within your user profile you may select the types of alert notices you receive. If you believe we are distributing inappropriate or unnecessary email please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. By providing information (whether personally identifiable or not personally identifiable) you expressly consent to being contacted by us, Third Party Professionals and other authorized parties who perform services for us via phone, fax, email, mail or other reasonable means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses. If you believe we are distributing inappropriate or unnecessary communications please let us know at email@example.com. You are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your information used for purposes not directly related to our web site at the point when asked for information. If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Security of Personally Identifiable Information. AgentType.com takes reasonable precautions and has implemented reasonable technical measures intended to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of personally identifiable information submitted to the System, including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology supported by most versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and other popular browsers. Once your information is received by AgentType.com, we use commercially reasonable efforts to limit access to personal information about you to those employees and service providers whom we determine need access to that information to provide products or services to you. However, please be aware that your email transmissions containing personally identifiable information to the System may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or the System may be subject to hostile network attacks or administrative errors. Accordingly, AgentType.com cannot and does not guarantee that your personally identifiable information is completely secure and safe from such risks.
6. Third Party Web Sites. The System may contain links to other web sites. AgentType.com is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through third-party web sites and expressly disclaims any liability related to such collection, use or disclosure. AgentType.com is not responsible for the practices employed by web sites linked to or from the System nor the information or content contained therein. Links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience. Your browsing, use and interaction on any other web sites, including web sites which have a link to the System, are subject to that web site's own rules and policies and AgentType.com recommends that you review the information collection practices of such sites before using them or providing them with information.
7. Children's Use of the System. The System is not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13 and AgentType.com does not knowing collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We recommend that children under the age of 13 be supervised by an adult while using the Internet and request that children under the age of 13 not provide any personally identifiable information to the System.